Monday, August 11, 2008

Quick Update

I have pictures and stories that I can't seem to get the time to post but I'm excited today because we finally got a date to find out if it's baby Nick or Nicole :). September 8th! My mom is in a serious hurry to buy some baby clothes so she really needs to know! Sometimes I get tired or forget there's an actual human hanging out with me but when I go the the appointments, it's kind of exciting. I went to the beach alone last week (finally! Lauren, it took me all summer!) but realized I wasn't alone, and probably won't be for a long time! I will have to get used to this little person all the time but what an amazing gift. So anyway, pictures to come, I miss you New Yorkers! We're coming in November so I'll be in touch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't she just buy clothes now? Forget gender stereotypes and buy whatever... if I have kids, I'd dress my boys in pink and girls in blue, it doesn't matter to me. I don't think it's good to force gender stereotypes on your kids, especially when they're young and impressionable. I'm not saying you're forcing it or anything since 90% of parents buy clothes depending on the sex, but I'm just saying my opinion on it. :P

Lauren said...

How exciting! Can't wait for the news! It does feel different huh? :) I am so bad, we've been here 3 weeks and no beach yet!